Open Graph Site Name tags can increase your branding as your site name may be included in posts.
Open Graph Site Name
- Social Networks Supported:
- Importance: Useful, but not required
- Can use multiple times on same page: No
- Tag Placement: Head section
- Example: <meta property="og:site_name" content="SourceCoast" />
Here are some guidelines for setting the Site Name:
- Use the name of your website. Not your URL, but the name (i.e. "IMDb" not "imdb.com".)
- If your object is part of a larger website, use the name which should be displayed for the overall site.