Twitter Creator tags indicate the Twitter account of the person that created the card content. The site tag helps users follow and view a person's profile.
- Social Networks Supported:
- Importance: Useful, but not required
- Can use multiple times on same page: No
- Tag Placement: Head section
- Example: <meta name="twitter:creator" content="@sourcecoast" />
Here are some guidelines for setting the Twitter Creator tag for your profile:
- The Twitter Creator tag is the "@username" for the content creator / author.